Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Sword in the Yarn

Lately, I've been reading The Once and Future King by T. H. White.

The Once and Future King (The Once and Future King, #1-4)

Much like knights of olde, I've begun a quest: to finish my in-progress knitting/crochet projects before I begin something new. I tried to start a new project recently and discovered that all the needles I could have used for it were occupied. Needles shall be my jousting spear, the projects my opponent.


I've already finished a scarf and TSTUD.

(Edit: I was in a rush this morning and didn't post scarf details. This is Echarpe Tranches de Melon by Louise Robert, translated by lapawlow. I used M1R/M1L instead of yarn overs. The yarn is Watermelon Patch by Universal Yarn, in their cotton supreme batik line, and I loved working with it. More pictures will be posted here shortly.)


I've also finished a washcloth and a little drawstring bag (it only needed half of the drawstring finished). Those were the easy projects (excluding the sweater, of course). Four down - eight to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love the yarn you used for that scarf. Beautiful colors. Details please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...