The Sword in the Yarn

Lately, I've been reading The Once and Future King by T. H. White.

The Once and Future King (The Once and Future King, #1-4)

Much like knights of olde, I've begun a quest: to finish my in-progress knitting/crochet projects before I begin something new. I tried to start a new project recently and discovered that all the needles I could have used for it were occupied. Needles shall be my jousting spear, the projects my opponent.


I've already finished a scarf and TSTUD.

(Edit: I was in a rush this morning and didn't post scarf details. This is Echarpe Tranches de Melon by Louise Robert, translated by lapawlow. I used M1R/M1L instead of yarn overs. The yarn is Watermelon Patch by Universal Yarn, in their cotton supreme batik line, and I loved working with it. More pictures will be posted here shortly.)


I've also finished a washcloth and a little drawstring bag (it only needed half of the drawstring finished). Those were the easy projects (excluding the sweater, of course). Four down - eight to go.

Comments

  1. I love the yarn you used for that scarf. Beautiful colors. Details please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science