1. They both like to smack each other around.
2. The highest point in the vicinity makes them king of the mountain - even if it's only two feet higher than everything around it.
3. I might also be allergic to mountain goat noses. I have no reason to suspect this, but hey, it's possible.
4. They will eat (or try to eat) almost anything I leave lying it around. For all I know, a mountain goat might also decide to regurgitate something it has eaten in a mysterious corner of the house, staining the carpet a weird shade of blue.
5. They look legless when they curl up on the ground.
6. Their feet can inflict a great deal of pain.
7. If there is one in my apartment, chances are it won't take long to destroy something of mine - like my sweater (story coming later this week).