Friday Jumble


The Packers kicked some serious butt last night. Clay Matthews' enormous arms are a bit terrifying, but I'm glad he uses them for a good purpose, like tearing the Bears apart. There was some amazing stuff in that game - mostly defense and special teams related - and I'm glad to leave the previous week's game behind. Hopefully we won't see offense that pathetic for the rest of the season.

In news unrelated to that, I have two hilarious things to share with you: some reviews of a book called (and I'm not joking), What are These Strawberries Doing on My Nipples?...I Need Them for the Fruit Salad. Worst. Book. Ever. And if you thought that was hilarious, Bic made pens (yes, pens) for women. Because otherwise, women wouldn't use them. The reviews are to die for.

Enjoy. I'll be in the Bat Cave, packing books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science