Awesomeness, Instead of Negativeness

It's been kind of a rough week. Today may be Friday, but it's my Thursday - I still work tomorrow night before my weekend begins. To encourage myself to get through it, I'm going to use some good ol' positivity in today's post - here are some things that are awesome in my life.

- My African violet now has seven flowers.

- The weather is trending toward sweaters! It's beginning to look a lot like autumn!

- I finished an adorable hat earlier this week - can't share with you yet, because it's a gift!


- I started reading Splendid Solution by Jeffrey Kluger, about Jonas Salk and the polio vaccine. (Novel research!) Usually nonfiction doesn't thrill me, but this is a very exciting read so far!

- I only have a five-hour shift at work today. Maybe I'll make a wine cake tonight.

- We're looking at two apartments tomorrow - I hope one of them is our next home!

- I shredded one zucchini earlier this week and made two loaves of bread. There's enough zucchini leftover for another loaf and a half. And I still have another (bigger) zucchini to shred!

- Spousal Unit, Spousal Unit, Spousal Unit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science