Vegas.

This weekend, I'm going to Vegas.

And now I have to clarify. I'm not going to Las Vegas, New Mexico, where I lived for several years. I'm going to the one in Nevada. The one with multiple neon signs and gambling that doesn't happen in tents on the side of the road. The one with a big street someone thought should be named "The Strip." Really, who thought that was a good idea?

There are two super-exciting parts of this trip for me. One is getting to stay in an amazing hotel with a view of the mountains.



The other is going farther west than I've ever gone before. A little at a time, I will make it all the way around the world. At this rate, it'll only take me another 30-60 years.

WAIT. I have one more thing to look forward to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science