Exhaustion Leads to... This, Apparently

I'm not used to working a full week, but I'm in the midst of one right now. I don't usually complain about working a "whopping" 40 hours, and I know lots of people who work more than that in a week. But my leg and back pain, combined with moving and organizing an entire bookstore, results in a sore body and sore mind. I'm so done with thinking for the week, and it's only my Wednesday.

What this means is I'm not planning to think too much the rest of the week, so here, instead of witty commentaries, dry banter, and sharp analyses, you're going to get mass ridiculosity. I hope you can tolerate that for a week - I sure as hell won't have a problem with it.

For example...

- Here's a thneed someone knitted. A thneed, as you know, is a thing that everyone needs.

- A Silly Song, featuring Larry and some pirates


- A few terrible tattoos and some wonderful ones



- And a totally hilarious book you need to read.

Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science