Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Camera Gone?

Over the weekend, in a night of drunken debauchery (okay, only one of those happened, but I'll let you decide which one), our camera mysteriously disappeared. This is bad in a couple of ways, the more pressing of which is that Spousal Unit needs it to complete data gathering on the skeletons for his thesis. The other way it's bad is that I can't take pictures for the blog if I have no camera.

So here are some random pictures I found online that are (supposedly) of New Mexico sunsets. The first one is in Santa Fe, the second is in Columbus. They are not my pictures.

Hopefully our prodigal camera will return before we move.







Comments

  1. We found it! Literally 20 minutes after I bought a new one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science