More Wee Hats... With Wee Ears!

Remember those baby hats I made? Here are some more! These were made for a friend who doesn't know if they're having a girl child or a boy child, so I went for neutrals. Blue can totally be neutral - the orange here helps with that.



It drives me a little batty that colors are so attributed to gender - blue does not have to be just a boy color, and it is, in fact, my favorite. Pink does not have to be girly - it is, in fact, my least favorite color. I am all for boys wearing pink and girls wearing blue (or whatever colors they want).

I'm especially proud of this little bear hat.


I made the ears entirely from scratch! Spousal Unit said they look like mint Oreos (the inside of the ears is light green).


The bear hat is Gir's favorite, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science