Why I Wish (in a way) the Equinox Wasn't Coming

While I love that, even if the weather is frigid, the winter darkness is slowly melting away, it does make me a little sad. Right now, the sun rises just as I do, and I get to see the glory of sunrise first thing in the morning. 


A spectacle like that makes a day start off well.

But as spring draws near, the sun will rise earlier and earlier, while I will continue to be a comparative lazybones who doesn't get up until 6:30. I'll no longer see the sunrise every morning.

On the flip side, I will get to see the sunset. Right now, it finishes setting on the drive home, so I only catch a hint of the spectacular colors that once were. Soon enough, I'll be able to see it from my dining room every night.

But that doesn't mean I won't miss the sunrise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science