Downtown Splendor

Downtown Madison is one of the prettiest parts of the city. Sure, State Street itself has moments when it's full of drunks and panhandlers, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to find another downtown in a city of this size that is regularly so clean. And looks so nice at sunset. (If you know of another, please share with me.)


It's been two weeks at my new job, and I already miss working downtown - a tiny bit. I have to say that overall, it's pretty nice to not deal with downtown traffic. Wait, I'm dealing with the beltline now. Crap.


Anyway. The capitol looks gorgeous at any time of day.


Have a marvelous weekend - I'm off to enjoy a photo shoot and the mustard museum with my sister. But not both at once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science