Captain's Log: Supplemental

I'm pretty burned out from my first week working full time in half a year. I considered just leaving you a  picture today.


But you deserve better than that.

Cornflower Blue has a lovely tutorial for turning a free piece of furniture into an awesome one.


I don't have an iPhone, but this Captain's Log app is pretty sweet. Trekkies, engage your grocery list!

Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite anime (minus Kaoru's whining, of course), and a live-action movie has been made. They say it's practically perfect in every way. Too bad it's not coming to the U.S. anytime soon. I vote that we start a petition for it.

Lots of people have seen these already, but I can't get over them: gorgeous pictures submitted for the National Geographic photography contest.

This is my favorite, but try out the tiger as your desktop background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science