People in My Dreams Are Trying to Kill Me With Song

Lately, I've been sleeping well again at last. It was nice to finally rely on not being tired when I woke up in the morning. But last night, that good sleep failed me.

Not only did I have trouble falling asleep, but I kept waking up, too. It may have been the constant rain, but I think it was mostly the weird dream I had over and over again. I don't remember anything about it except the song Johnny Angel. Over. And over. And over.

I kept waking up to it like someone had turned up a terrible radio of cheesy doom in my head. I haven't even heard that song in years - why did it have to be that song in my dream? And then, after the third time I woke up to it, I started wondering why the hell the couple in it will "see how lovely heaven will be."

It's most likely because when they're together, it's heaven on earth. But with a name like Angel, it could be that he's a real angel and he's come to take her to heaven. Possibly it means they're going to all Romeo and Juliet on each other and commit ritual suicide for their love.

Anyway. That's why I didn't sleep well. Here's a sunset.







Comments

  1. I am sorry that you "imagination is too wierd for you own good."

    Repeat after me: I will not dream of happy cute fluffy bunnies (repeat multiple times)

    Do this for at least a few minutes before bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science