Cloudy With a Chance of Sunset

It's one of those days already. I had yesterday off, have to work today, and am looking forward to the weekend already. I was randomly awake and couldn't sleep for an hour last night. And it doesn't help that last night, Spousal Unit did the thing where he sneakily kept refilling my wine when I wasn't looking, thereby making me drink an entire bottle by myself. 

I usually have only one glass. Per week. Food does not seem like the best thing in the world this morning, nor am I very smiley at that guy.

Needless to say, today is going to feel very long indeed. So here are some fluffy clouds and a sunset for you to enjoy. Have an awesome weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science