Brain Wave Radio

Over the course of the last week, I decided to write down the songs that randomly popped into my head - things that my brain radio played that weren't a result of hearing a song on the radio. Here's that weird, random list of songs I get stuck in my head at work.

98.6 - Keith (I get this in my head a lot, because at work I have to check percentages. I often run across 98.6, which puts this song in my head.)

Daydream Believer - The Monkees

I'm Sensitive - Jewel

Fine Again - Seether (I didn't even know this song's name or artist till I looked it up, but it ends up in my head quite frequently)

Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me - from Monsters Inc.

Be Prepared - from The Lion King (because I was walking down the hallway singing, "New pants! New pants! La la la la la la!" Also, that link is four minutes of that line in different languages. Worth it.)

Thrift Shop - Ryan Macklemore

Pure Imagination - from Willy Wonka

Elephant Love Medley - from Moulin Rouge

Penny Lane - The Beatles

She Works Hard for the Money - Donna Summer (the version from The Birdcage)

Shoo Fly (yes, the children's song)

Killer Tofu - The Beets

I can only conclude that my brain radio is mostly a mix of oldies and stuff from movies. I think I'm okay with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science