Trekkies and Star Warsians: Engage

Spousal Unit and I have decided to decorate a room in our new apartment with a space theme. Only problem is, we don't have enough space-stuff for a whole room, so I've been browsing Etsy for awesome space art. I've found so much warp-speed/hyperdrive geekery that I just couldn't keep to myself.

For example, surely you remember this moment from Star Trek: The Voyage Home. (Along with the whales. Who could forget the whales?)



Best. Pun. EVER.

This iPhone case makes me wish I had an iPhone. Or just the iPhone case.


And who wouldn't want this lovely cross stitch at their bedside? Buy the pattern, and it will be transported straight to you.


I'm totally okay with decking a kid's bedroom out with this piece - yes, even a girl's room. Girls like Star Wars too (obviously).


What better way to say, "Who's your daddy?" than with a print that says it all for you?


And who wouldn't want a pop-art version of the original trilogy in their living room? (On the other hand, who would want a white couch?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science