A Fest Thing, In Which I May or May Not Participate

At the end of April, in conjunction with what is unofficially "Earth Month," there will be a fest-thingy in town to recognize locally made items, energy conservation, natural living, and all things earthy. I might get myself a booth.

I've been wanting to sell my knitted items for quite a while now, and it's a personal goal to sell something before my next birthday. I think this could be my best shot at that. Plus, I came up with a simple, fun pattern that's likely to sell at a spring event, where no one wants to buy sweaters.


Tada! It's... What is it?



Oh yeah. It's what I'm referring to as a wristlet. A springy wristlet that will come in many colors, made of alpaca yarn. I think I can sell these for $5.


I also made an awesome "capelet" that will be my "crowning glory" item (the most expensive thing that I put the most work into). This will be about $40. I don't have any great pictures yet, but these give you an idea of the style. This is 75% wool, 25% acrylic.




Now I just have to get some more stuff made. As of now those are the only items I have to sell. Time to get more yarn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science