Cat Logic: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.

Don't let the picture fool you - they're little terrors.

10 p.m. - Yarn, my evil nemesis, we meet again. I am here to attack you. Oh, sorry, was your leg on the other side of that yarn? (Attacks it again.)

12 a.m. - Midnight snack time. Where's my favorite plant?...

1 a.m. - Cuddle interlude.

1:30 a.m. - I MUST RUN FROM ROOM TO ROOM FOR NO REASON.

1:45 a.m. - The wild lioness stalks her prey, an unsuspecting fly. (Crashing noises from somewhere in the apartment.)

3 a.m. - Look! Another enemy to attack! I bet it's delicious. (Claws at unsuspecting feet.)

4 a.m. - I MUST RUN FROM ROOM TO ROOM FOR NO REASON.

4:15 a.m. - Nap.

5 a.m. - Hey, are you awake yet? No? (Attack on plants, feet, and fly all at once.) You awake now?

5:30 a.m. - Intermittent meowing to summon my lord from the underworld isn't working. Perhaps if I sit on this sleeping head while doing it...

6:15 a.m. - Thank goodness you're awake! I was on the verge of starvation. I've silently been crawling through the desert of hunger all night, and now that I know you're going to feed me, HEAR MY MIGHTY MEOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science