On a Disgustingly Cute Note...

I just want to tell you all how super freakin' happy I am to be with Spousal Unit.


Our vows said it all, but I could always, always say it again and in more words. I adore that boy. All he has to tell me is that he dreamt he was working on his thesis in a canoe with the Boy Scouts and it makes me all smiley. I love that, in the morning, his curly, dark hair is a tangled rat's nest that points in a million different directions.

As motivation for working on his thesis, we've worked out a 'star' system of bronze, silver, and gold, depending on the quality and quantity of the day's work. Yesterday he achieved a gold star - first one in a week and a half (not three weeks, as he was quick to point out) - and he was positively giddy about it all evening.

All I have to do is think of how happy he was and it makes me smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science