Disposable Cameras Are Awesome

So, I haven't really written about our wedding here at all. But thanks to the lovely post on Offbeat Bride (written by yours truly), I don't really need to. Sure, there are lots of other awesome moments that happened during the day, but right now, they're not coming to mind.

Our flickr page features photos taken by our professional photographer, Mary. But it doesn't show the disposable camera pictures - many of which are awesome in their own right. And it's Friday. I deserve to slack off a little, I think. Besides, you don't really feel like reading right now, do you? Bring on the pictures!


Spousal Unit and his dad






I didn't know candles were such a delicacy till I saw this picture.




"We shall rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science