Maternity/Paternity Photo Shoot

I've been trying to get back into photography lately. It's always been a hobby, but I did more with it back in high school and college. Part of that means having subjects to photograph, and lucky for me, friends Joe and Kaelin (for whom I made this) agreed to have some pre-baby pictures taken. Also lucky for me, they will soon have a little one who will be an unwilling subject of my attempts at artistry for years to come (until he can walk, anyway). Click to view the larger images.

I don't care how cliche this pose is; it's a good picture.






'Tude. They has it.




Practice.

They'll be glad this picture is handy when he first asks, "Where did I come from?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science