Brain Fart.

Today is a slow writing day. My thoughts are all gummed up with nightmares, and work starts very early. Even the black tea I'm resolutely chugging isn't helping me think. Some days are like that: you try to be creative and amazing and brand-new, but all you feel is reworked and typical and blah. But you try again the next day.

So for today, a plethora of thought-provoking images. I'll do my best to come up with a great post later this week, to make it up to y'all.


Dr. Seuss always hits the nail right on the head, but it's fun to see it spelled out. (Click to enlarge!)


Gandalf may be a wizard, but Obi-Wan has the Force.


I love Iggy Pop forever for doing this.


I think everyone here is perfectly cast. It also makes me rethink the original characters: Jayne saying, "Wokka, wokka!" is almost natural. And Beaker as Simon really emphasizes his nervousness. If Firefrog was a real show, I would watch it. Maybe even more than Firefly.

Comments

  1. My favorite is “The Psychological Implications of Holiday Motivated Materialism.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science