Taking Credit Where None Is Due (Because I Didn't Plant These)

I know almost nothing about plants. I know they need water and some require more shade or sun than others, but as far as remembering which is which and what ones to plant next to tomatoes, I don't have a clue. So when I went to see my mom last weekend, I brought pictures of my yard so she could inform me.

I've already forgotten half of it. But here's some of what I remember.

Raspberries. Spousal Unit is going to be very happy later in the season.

Daffodils and grape hyacinths. There might be some tulips sprouting around them.

Bleeding hearts! After the rain last night, they've unfurled a lot more.
Possibly oriental poppies. I don't know what any of this other crap is. Probably weeds.

Hostas, I think. They're probably not hydras.

All I can remember about this one is the general prefix. I want to say septum,
but that seems like an inappropriate plant name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science