Books I Want to Buy This Week: Eve Ensler and Slow Cooking

All books for these segments are not necessarily books I am going to buy. They are books that really, really appeal to me and I really, really want them. But I usually haven't the spare moneys, especially now that we're saving up to move. (Pictures are not mine.)


I am an Emotional Creature, by Eve Ensler, author of The Vagina Monologues. This book, in the same style, is a collection of letters, poems, and stories of girls around the world. This is the kind of book I want in my home so that when women or girls browse the shelves, they can find something to make them more courageous. (No, people don't really browse my shelves that often. But part of that is because there are so few people in this state.)



The Simple Little Vegan Slow Cooker, by Michelle Rivera. 1) Most of the recipes don't call for weird things. 2) SLOW COOKERS ARE MINI GODS. 3) It's $9.99.

Yes, you may look forward to other odd combinations like this in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science